IGA offers members the following IGA EXAM certificates:PURE BREED CLASSES
Thinning, Stripping and Scissoring
- Master Level
- A Class Pure Breed Certification
- B Class Pure Breed Certification
- C Class Pure Breed Certification
A Level Certificate for Thinning, Stripping and Scissoring
Advance Level - show clip on approved breeds
Intermediate Level - show clip on approved breeds
Beginners Level - according to breed standards on approved breeds
- Salon Free Style
- Artistic Hair Design & Styling
- A Class Creative Styling Grooming
- B Class Creative Styling Grooming
- C Class Creative Styling Grooming
For experienced and skillful groomers who have already taken a creative course or passed IGA Class B Creative examination
For experienced and skillful groomers who have already taken a creative course or passed IGA Class C Creative exam
For beginners who do basic and simple coloring and styling and trimming
IGA offers members the following IGA EDUCATIONAL certificates:
- SEMINAR ATTENDANCE CERTIFICATES
- WORKSHOP ATTENDANCE CERTIFICATES
- APPOINTED SCHOOL GRADUATION CERTIFICATES
For information regarding Exam Regulations please contact your Country Leader/Representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org or facebook message us.
The IGA logo MAY NOT be altered under any circumstances.
The IGA logo MAY NOT be displayed in any Grooming Salon.
- Only Country Leaders may use the Official IGA logo on promotional and event items
- Only School Members MAY display the IGA School Member logo in their school and on their school name cards and promotional school material
- Only Appointed Schools MAY display the IGA Appointed School logo prominently in their School, on their name cards, promotional school material and School website
Country Leaders & School Members & Appointed Schools must get permission from HQ before they post out or use any promotional material with the IGA logo. Any marketing material using the IGA Logo must be confirmed with IGA HQ.